There are a plethora of free tutorials and exercises available online to help develop your skills. Take advantage of those by having a data science lab in place for gathering, moving, and transforming data quickly and easily.
This course walks you through downloading and using common tools for data manipulation and analysis. You’ll work with:
- A popular Open Source database with an excellent GUI interface
- A free Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tool for manipulating data while moving them from one system to another
- Data-oriented tools and packages for the Python programming language, all in one distribution (including Jupyter notebooks)
- The most popular IDE for Python
- A powerful, yet easy to use tool for building Machine Learning workflows.
You’ll find all of these tools in use at top enterprises, but they are all available as either Open Source or Community editions. Pull them together in one powerful, useful lab to give your career a giant step forward.